• Committed to Christ for at least a year.
• Committed to integrity, character and spiritual growth.
• Skills / Abilities:
- Leadership, Shepherding, and/or Facilitating – (strength in one of these).
- Social Skills – have a track record of relating and connecting with others.
PREPARE FOR AND LEAD THE MEETING:
• Listen to the Sunday sermon.
• Prepare for weekly group.
CARE FOR MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES:
• Track personal problems & needs of group members.
• Communicate special needs to pastor.
• Visit members in the hospital.
COMPLETE WEEKLY ATTENDANCE ROSTERS THROUGH REALM.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE LEADER FORM: