Aligning with Triad Baptist Church’s mission to worship, connect, serve, and reach, TBC Single Adults offers ministry opportunities for those never married, divorced or widowed. Together we seek to explore and pursue our faith, build Jesus-centered friendships, and serve our church and community. Singles will find encouragement through group studies, fellowships, and events. Join us for our Sunday morning Bible study community beginning at 9:15 am.
Join us on Sunday mornings
at 9:15 AM in G-202!
Looking for a weekly Connect Group? Check out these options! CLICK HERE
TBC Single Adults Ministry strives to be a culture that promotes:
• Personal growth in the Lord through study and life application of God’s Word
• Discussion of life’s issues with honesty and humor
• Learning how to live an abundant and productive Christian life
• Connecting with fellow believers and reaching out to and our community with love and the Gospel
• Enjoying fellowship with those in similar life situations. If you’re a single adult, with or without children, you know it’s sometimes difficult to find a family where you belong. We’re certain that TBC’s Path Finders Singles Ministry will provide you with that family atmosphere.
Our Sunday morning group meets regularly on Sunday mornings at 9:15 AM in ROOM G-202.
TBC Single Adults Ministry – Activities – Save the Dates!
- Saturday, February 11 th – Community Game Night – 6pm-9pm – Kernersville Fire Station 42 –
Address: 1180 NC-66, Kernersville, NC 27284
- Saturday, March 4 th – Movie Night – Chad’s house
- Saturday, April 29 th – TBC Dinner Theater
- Saturday, May 13 th – Putt-Putt, Dinner, Dessert – High Point, NC
- June – Date TBD – Barn Dinner Theater – Legends Diner: A Musical Tribute - July – VBS