If you, or someone you know, are in a crisis pregnancy, please call or text this number 1 (800) 712.HELP or click this link
** Every Tuesday Lifeline pregnancy out of Elkin provides an ultrasound bus on our campus from 10-2pm providing free pregnancy ultrasounds and resources.
The ALL Ministry was designed to help:
Women facing an unplanned pregnancy - We can mentor and walk alongside you through your pregnancy, we can also help with immediate pregnancy needs.
Families and friends of women who are abortion-minded - We can offer resources to help make an informed decision regarding their pregnancy
Women and men who have been affected by past abortions and their families - We can offer post-abortive Bible studies that encourage healing from the pain and suffering caused by a past abortion
We are here for both babies and mothers.
We want moms to know we love and support them!
Our goals as a ministry are: RESCUE | HOPE | HEALING
Rescue: Sidewalk ministry/sidewalk team - Keeping our community informed about local resources through our sidewalk advocates team located outside local abortion clinics on a weekly basis
Hope: Trained mentors lovingly walk alongside single moms showing them how they can bravely face their crisis pregnancy. With prayer, they reach out with practical help thoughout the pregnancy and host a baby shower to cover those much needed baby supplies.
Healing: Helping women and families of women with past abortions find true healing and forgiveness with post-abortive Bible studies
Our vision is to stop abortions from happening among those who attend our church and in the community around us. As we put on an Armour of Light, our prayer is that God will change lives by using our church and its members to show the Love of Christ through rescue, hope, and healing.
The ALL ministry is partnered with many Pregnancy Resource Centers (PRC's) in the Triad Area. These PRC's are here to help you make informed and healthy decisions about your pregnancy.
Salem Pregnancy - Winston Salem
New Life High Point - High Point
Room At the Inn - Greensboro
The Pregnancy Network - Greensboro
Caring Helps - Elkin
Compassion Care Center - Yadkinville
Davie Pregnancy Care Center - Mocksville
Alpha Pregnancy Support - Lexington
Pregnancy Resource Center - Statesville
Your Choices Randolph - Asheboro
Mountain Area Pregnancy - Asheville
How You Can Help:
- Prayer support/volunteers for the sidewalk team
- Dipes, Wipes, & Swipes Program
- Donations and drop-offs for all local Pregnancy Centers
- Monetary support (Make checks payable to Triad Baptist Church, with "ALL" ministry in the memo line)
We can also walk you through loving Adoption Options, and connect you with resources through Leah Outten with Abiding Love Adoptions
Post Abortive Help:
- Restored Life through LoveLife
- Post Abortion Recovery - High Point
- After Abortion Emergency Helpline - *Please reach out for help!
We are a House of Refuge for Love Life in North Carolina. Click here for more information on LoveLife.
Here are the LoveLife 2023 Events you can be a part of!April 16-22 - Triad’s LoveLife focus week
(LoveLife Sunday, Prayer & Fasting Wednesday, Prayer Walk Saturday)
Sept. 9 - LoveLife (Youth 4Life - Prayer Walk)
Nov. 11 - LoveLife (Week 40 - celebrate Life)
Hear: The Tragic Truth in our Culture
- Abortion is the leading cause of death; Not cancer or heart disease
- More than 300 babies are killed weekly in the Triad area of NC.
- Abortions are allowed up to 20 weeks
- 1 in 4 women have an abortion in their lifetime
- 54% of those who have abortions identify as "Christian"
- In NC there are 10,000+ children in the Foster Care system and 2,000+ of these are cleared for adoption