If you, or someone you know, are in a crisis pregnancy, please call this number - 1(800)-712-HELP or click this link
You can also text HELPLINE to 313131
|Fill a bottle - change a life! TBC ALL ministry is partnering with Salem Pregnancy Center to raise money to help educate and offer practical support to women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy. Grab a baby bottle from the Welcome Center, fill it with change and return it by the end of June.|
The ALL Ministry was designed to help:
Women facing an unplanned pregnancy - We can mentor and walk alongside you through your pregnancy, we can also help with immediate pregnancy needs.
Families and friends of women who are abortion-minded - We can offer resources to help make an informed decision regarding their pregnancy
Women and men who have been affected by past abortions and their families - We can offer post-abortive Bible studies that encourage healing from the pain and suffering caused by a past abortion
We are here for both babies and mothers.
We want moms to know we love and support them!
Our goals as a ministry are: RESCUE | HOPE | HEALING
Rescue: Sidewalk ministry/sidewalk team - Keeping our community informed about local resources through our sidewalk advocates team located outside our local abortion clinics on a weekly basis
Hope: mentors - Embrace Grace Program - Showing single moms that they can bravely embrace grace through mentors, discipleship, and Bible studies
Healing: Post-abortive Bible studies - Helping women and families of women with past abortions find true healing and forgiveness with post-abortive Bible studies
Our vision is to stop abortions from happening among those who attend our church and in the community around us. As we put on an Armour of Light our prayer is that God will change lives by using our church and it's members to show the Love of Christ through rescue, hope, and healing.
Embrace Grace is a curriculum and program we will be offering to single moms that choose life in our area. Embrace Grace helps women with unplanned pregnancies find a place of belonging within the church through support groups.
Bible study meeting times: Coming Soon!
The ALL ministry is partnered with many Pregnancy Resource Centers (PRC's) in the Triad Area. These PRC's are here to help you make informed and healthy decisions about your pregnancy.
Salem Pregnancy - Winston Salem
New Life High Point - High Point
Room At the Inn - Greensboro
The Pregnancy Network - Greensboro
Caring Helps - Elkin
Compassion Care Center - Yadkinville
Davie Pregnancy Care Center - Mocksville
Alpha Pregnancy Support - Lexington
Pregnancy Resource Center - Statesville
Your Choices Randolph - Asheboro
Mountain Area Pregnancy - Asheville
How You Can Help:
- Prayer support/volunteers for the sidewalk team
- Dipes, Wipes, & Swipes Program
- Donations and drop-offs for all local Pregnancy Centers
- Monetary support (Make checks payable to Triad Baptist Church, with "ALL" ministry in the memo line)
We can also walk you through loving Adoption Options, and connect you with resources through Leah Outten with "Woven Together."
Post Abortive Help:
- Restored Life through LoveLife
- Post Abortion Recovery - High Point
- After Abortion Emergency Helpline - *Please reach out for help!
Hear: The Tragic Truth in our Culture
- Abortion is the leading cause of death; Not cancer or heart disease
- 400+ babies are killed weekly in the Triad area
- Abortions are allowed up to 20 weeks
- 1 in 4 women have an abortion in their lifetime
- 54% of those who have abortions identify as "Christian"
- In NC there are 10,000+ children in the Foster Care system and 2,000+ of these are cleared for adoption
We are a House of Refuge for Love Life. Click here for more information on LoveLife.
Here are the LoveLife 2021 Events you can be a part of!
- Youth for Life | September 11
- Week 40 Walk | November 13