The Leadership Institute Class
Triad Baptist makes the classes offered through The Leadership Institute (E4-12) available to people that are members of other Christian churches. One does not have to be a member of Triad Baptist. To enjoy this benefit, one simply needs to be a member in good standing with his or her local church.
We are excited to offer our Fall class of The Leadership Institute.
(After registering for the course, please contact Adam Wingate to ensure your registration was processed.)
Class: New Testament Studies (BSN501).
New Testament Studies, presented by Dr. Jerry Hullinger, is a survey of the background and message of the New Testament books. This course provides the student with the critical information needed to identify major figures, events, and literature which form the basis of our faith.
Along with a survey of the New Testament books, material in this course includes following Jesus through each book and presents:
- Christ as Teacher
- Christ as Prophet
- Christ as God
- Christ as Man
- Christ as the Head of the Church
- Christ as Redeemer
- Christ as the High Priest
- Christ as Victor
From the Gospels to the Revelation, the student will see how God’s eternal plan to save mankind came via the birth and life of Jesus and in his imminent return. New Testament Studies will equip the student with the ability to understand and explain these tenets of faith as well as defend false ideologies regarding the New Testament.
• Master's degree students may bring his/her spouse to class for enrichment credit at no additional charge.
• Enrichment students that have paid the $39 course fee may bring his/her spouse to class for enrichment credit for free.
• Spouses of attending students have the option of purchasing course materials if desired.
- Register and order your workbook
- Attend class
- Learn for your own personal knowledge or enrichment
- Increase your faith
- Receive a certificate at the end of each course
- Receive an official certificate of completion after attending all ten courses
We are accepting new students and serving current E4-12 students.
Personal development: $39 per class
Master's level credit through Triad Baptist/Piedmont Partnership: $297 per class
Master's level credit directly through Piedmont: $975 per class
How It Works
The Leadership Institute is the groundbreaking new partnership that links the church and university together with an innovative system of delivering graduate level education directly in and through your local church. Piedmont International University can offer the very best of graduate level education with tuition at only $99 per credit hour
The Master of Arts in Ministry degree, a 30 credit hour program is made up of ten courses that each feature twelve, professionally filmed, 45-minute video classes. Each class will be streamed and played into a classroom at your church. Students who are seeking the master's degree
- Must hold a recognized bachelor's degree
- Apply to Piedmont for online classes
- Gather each week at a time decided by the church to watch the video classes
- Log on to Piedmont's Blackboard server for discussions, class assignments, and exams
- Complete the 30 hour required courses
- Receive a master's degree
By following the normal sequence, a student can earn an accredited Master of Arts in Ministry degree in as little as three and a half years for less than $3,000 of total tuition. Upon successful completion of the program, students can come to campus at Piedmont in Winston Salem and march at commencement to receive their diplomas.
What about those who don't have a bachelor's degree? An enrichment option is available for only $39 per course for those not seeking a master's degree and is perfect for Sunday school teachers, small group leaders and church leaders.