Triad Ringers is thrilled to invite you to their first-ever Spring Handbell Workshop. Whether you’re a seasoned handbell player, a beginner looking to brush up on your skills, or brand-new to the instrument, you won’t want to miss this event! The workshop is FREE. Register online and select the group/session that best fits your handbell experience. Groups will train separately and will then join together for a rousing performance at the close of the workshop. Friends and family are invited! For more information, contact Cindy Bousman at email@example.com
Friday (April 5th, 2019)
- 6:00pm-6:55pm: Light Meal
- 7:00pm-7:05pm: Welcome
- 7:10pm-8:00pm: Session A
- 8:00pm-8:10pm: BREAK
- 8:10pm-9:00pm: Session B
Saturday (April 6th, 2019)
- 8:30am-8:45am: Welcome
- 8:45am-10:15am: Separate Rehearsal
- 10:15am-10:30am: BREAK
- 10:30am-12:00pm: Seperate Rehearsal
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: LUNCH
- 1:00pm-2:30pm: Mass Rehearsal
- 2:30pm-2:45pm: BREAK
- 2:45pm-3:45pm: Mass Rehearsal
- 4:00pm: CONCERT
3 DIFFERENT GROUPS
- Beginners Group: Can read music, but has not had the opportunity to play bells.
- Level 1 Group: Can read music, and has played handbells for a limited time.
- Level 2-3 Group: Can read music, feels comfortable playing handbells in a group, is presently playing bells, or has a substanial history of playing bells.
Click here to learn more about the Triad Ringers