LIMITED CAPACITY (10 children per class)
We have implemented the following guidelines, to be as safe and healthy as possible:
- We will not exceed 50% of maximum capacity of the room, enabling full compliance with CDC recommendations. Class spots will be allotted on a first-come, first-served basis. (As a result, if a class reaches its capacity, it will be closed.)
- Our leaders will wear masks at all times.
- Toys will be very limited, and of course only be the type that are easily cleaned. In addition, after a toy is used by a child, our leaders will place it in our special "yuck" tubs, allowing them to be cleaned before being put back into use the next week. Each session will get a "new" set of clean toys.
- Finally, parents will be asked some basic health questions, ensuring that their child is healthy
Please do not attend if your child exhibits any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting