|Sign Up for July 12th, 8:30 AM Traditional Worship|
|TBC ONLINE CAMPUS||Kids Street Children's Church Sign Up|
Sunday, July 12th:
We want to give you an update regarding the Governor's recent mandate. We are asking that if you attend one of our in-person services, you first sign up online, and that you wear a face mask upon entering our building, to your seat, and when you exit.
KIDS STREET UPDATE: If you have children who will be attending Kids Street (Age 4-Grade 5), Please sign them up at the link above! Kids Check-in will be in the Activity Center.
TRADITIONAL & CONTEMPORARY WORSHIP:
- 8:30 AM Traditional Service
- 10:30 AM Contemporary Service
- Sign up required (see links above)
- Seating capacity is limited to 325 people per service (based on current social distancing regulations).
- Student Ministry gatherings will be announced soon.
- Our Nursery will be open for "self-serve" use only.
- Restrooms will be available on the first floor only.
- We will actively promote and practice social distancing recommendations and sanitation procedures during and between each service. (See instructions below)
- The worship services and Kids Street online will continue to be made available at tbcnow.org, via Livestream, and on our Facebook page.
Join us for one of our Sunday services (sign up at the link above). Our services will be streamed online on our church YouTube Channel and on our Livestream. Please visit our Online Campus for additional resources and videos from our team!
STATEMENT ON SANITATION: Triad Baptist Church is well-prepared to fulfill the vital roles necessary to deliver and sustain improved hygiene and sanitation within our rooms and worship environments throughout our campus. In addition, we ask that you help us maintain safety and sanitation by complying with the following requests: wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer, follow social-distancing guidelines, use restrooms sparingly, do not attend a service or meeting if you have COVID-related symptoms, and do not expect paper handouts, such as sermon notes, rack cards, etc., rather, partake in our self-serve promotional material areas.