Welcome Young Adults and Singles! Our mission is to help young adults connect through the love of Jesus. In an effort to reflect the mission statement of Triad Baptist Church, we strive to give YOU a place to Worship God, Connect with other believers, Reach out & Serve others in the community and the world!
And, of course, have fun and enjoy themselves!
JOIN US IN-PERSON on Sunday mornings
at 9:15 AM in G-202!
Looking for a weekly Connect Group? Check out these options! CLICK HERE
We know single adults are looking for a place where they can develop solid relationships and discover a sense of purpose as they grow, serve, and enjoy time with friends.
Path Finders is a place for adult singles of all ages and in all stages who are navigating life’s paths. Aligning with Triad Baptist Church’s mission to worship, connect, serve, and reach, Path Finders offers ministry opportunities for those never married, divorced or widowed; friendship and encouragement through group studies, fellowships, and events; and a Sunday morning Bible study community beginning at 10:45 am.
More Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Path Finder’s strives to be a culture that promotes:
• Personal growth in the Lord through study and life application of God’s Word
• Discussion of life’s issues with honesty and humor
• Learning how to live an abundant and productive Christian life
• Connecting with fellow believers and reaching out to and our community with love and the Gospel
• Enjoying fellowship with those in similar life situations. If you’re a single adult, with or without children, you know it’s sometimes difficult to find a family where you belong. We’re certain that TBC’s Path Finders Singles Ministry will provide you with that family atmosphere.
PATH FINDERS MEETS REGULARLY ON SUNDAY MORNING AT 9:15 AM IN ROOM G-202.