Hear: The Tragic Truth in Our Culture
- Abortion is the leading cause of death; Not cancer or heart disease
- 400+ babies are killed weekly in the Triad area
- Abortions are allowed up to 20 weeks
- 1 in 4 women have an abortion in their lifetime
- 54% of those who have abortions identify as "Christian"
- In NC there are 10,000+ children in the Foster Care system and 2,000+ of these are cleared for adoption
As a House of Refuge through Lovelife our target group is:
- Women facing an unplanned pregnancy
- Families and friends of women who are abortion-minded
- Women and men who have been affected by past abortions and their families
Our goals as a ministry are:
- Showing single moms that they can bravely embrace grace through mentors, discipleship, and Bible studies
- Keeping our community informed about local resources through our sidewalk advocates team located outside our local abortion clinics on a weekly basis
- Helping women and families of women with past abortions find true healing and forgiveness with post-abortive Bible studies
Our vision is to stop abortions from happening among those who attend our church and in the community around us. As we put on an Armour of Light our prayer is that God will change lives by using our church and it's members to show the Love of Christ through rescue, hope, and healing.
Rescue: Sidewalk ministry/sidewalk team
Hope: mentors - Embrace Grace Program
Healing: Post-abortive Bible studies
"We want these moms to know how much we love them, we are not just here to save their babies..."
We are a House of Refuge for Love Life. Love Life is uniting and mobilizing the church to create a culture of love and life that will bring an end to abortion and the orphan crisis.
Our Prayer Walks include a time of worship, the Word, the tragic truth, testimony, prayer, and how to connect. Everyone is invited and we encourage you to bring your whole family, including children.
For more information on when and where Prayer Walks meet, click here.
Embrace Grace is a curriculum and program we will be offering to single moms that choose life in our area. Embrace Grace helps women with unplanned pregnancies find a place of belonging within the church through support groups.
Everyone is worthy of love in every season of life
Bible study meeting times: Coming Soon!
The ALL ministry is partnered with many Pregnancy Resource Centers (PRC's) in the Triad Area. These PRC's are here to help you make informed and healthy decisions about your pregnancy.
- Salem Pregnancy
- New Life High Point
- Room At the Inn
- Greensboro Pregnancy Care Center
- Birthright of Winston-Salem
- Compassion Care Center
- Davie Pregnancy Care Center
- Alpha Pregnancy Support
Post Abortive Care:
How You Can Help:
- Prayer support/volunteers for the sidewalk team
- Dipes, Wipes, & Swipes Program
- Donations and drop-offs for all local Pregnancy Centers
- Monetary support (Make checks payable to Triad Baptist Church, with "ALL" ministry in the memo line)
- Greeting cards/Bible Verse Ministry