Connect Groups Leader Expectations
• Committed to Christ for at least a year.
?• Committed to integrity, character and spiritual growth. ? ?
• Skills / Abilities:
- Leadership, Shepherding, and/or Facilitating – (strength in one of these).
- Social Skills – have a track record of relating and connecting with others.
PREPARE FOR AND LEAD THE MEETING:
• Listen to the Sunday sermon. ?
• Complete the homework. ?
• Read the weekly Leader Notes.
CARE FOR MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES: ?
• Track personal problems & needs of group members. ?
• Communicate special needs to pastor. ?
• Visit members in the hospital. ?
COMPLETE WEEKLY ATTENDANCE ROSTERS.
ASSIST WITH CONNECT GROUP SIGN-UPS BY WORKING THE SIGN-UP TABLES PRIOR TO ANY QUARTER THAT YOUR GROUP HAS OPENINGS.
ATTEND ALL TRAINING MEETINGS: ?
- Essentials (New Leader and Host Training) – Saturday, August 27, 8:30am–12:30pm ?
- Mid-Quarter Trainings (all Growth Group Leaders and Hosts)--
October/November & February/March, exact dates will be announced.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE LEADER FORM: